The Digital High-Mag provides the highest resolution and highest magnification slit lamp imaging of the central retina, optic nerve, and macula. Patented double aspheric glass, low dispersion and more.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented double aspheric glass optics provide enhanced imaging
- Low dispersion™ glass reduces chromatic aberration for extremely high resolution retinal imaging
- High magnification provides topographical views of the nerve fiber layer
- Outstanding stereopsis allows detection of optic disc swelling, cupping and macular serous fluid
- Unique glass surface curves and coating minimize distortion and reflections