1) The brightest image. Our exclusive coated technology reduces light reflection to 0.3% providing the brightest image of any comparable loupe.
2) The crispest image with colour correction. state-of-the-art HEINE optics with achromatic lenses provide a standard for image clarity, crispness and colour compared with conventional Galilean loupes.
3)Super-wide, super-deep field of view. Improvements in our HR (High resolution) optical technology provide a super-wide, fully-useable, distortion-free field of view (up to 250mm) and the greatest depth of field (up to 290mm) to eliminate eye strain even over extended periods of use.
4) Dust- and water-Resistant. All HR loupes are Dust- and water-Resistant to IP65/IEC 60529 (2000) to ensure ease of cleaning/disinfection, and years of trouble-free use.
5) Flexibility for precise adjustment. HEINE binocular loupes have independently adjustable optics left and right to select the exact inter-pupillary distance (PD). Conventional designs using a single adjuster are always a compromise.HR loupes can be adjusted precisely for each user for optimum optical performance by means of an exceptionally-wide range of mounting positions on either frame or headband.
6) Super Light. HR optics weight only 42 grams for user-comfort even over extended periods.
7) 2.5 x magnification: the increase in magnification over 2 x is greater than the figures suggest. HR 2.5 x loupes offer an excellent balance between high magnification, field of view, depth of field, and ease of use. The 2.5 x loupes are ideal for wide range of applications such as dental, ophthalmic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. The HR 2.5 x is our most popular model. Ideal for surgery and dental surgical procedures.